Monday, July 21, 2008

Communication is the key...........

Last evening Reina from Fern Valley gave me a call. We have had a long talk and I believe we have resolved all past misunderstandings. Normally I would not post this communication in my blog, but I felt it was a very good use of "talking things out". annonimous bloggers have no credibility. A good conversation between 2 adults can resolve many issues most of which are just different view points. Each of us has the right to be respected for our contributions to breeding better rabbits. I am very happy to put this all aside! Back to grooming! The Convention seniors seem to be coming along slowly. I do promise to post some baby pics of some now 5 month old rabbits. Also kicking around is a tort doe named Silvertone "MONIQUE", and a cute REW doe who has a BIS OPEN already GC Silvertone La Contessa.