Saturday, October 20, 2007

CONVENTION 2007 ARBA RESULTS

I am so tired and I might add happy. The 2007 ARBA Convention is now history. Silvertone Angoras did so well. First we ended up BOV and BOSV white
Bov was Silvertone Day Dreams.......
BOSV ....Silvertone Avalanche.
Silvertone Avalanche was BOS of breed
In the white sr. doe class the first 3 placings were Silvertone Angoras. The Sr colored buck class was dominated by Silvertone Angoras the first 4 placings were bred or owned by us. At the end of the day the 2 whites on the table and the colored sr. buck were Silvertone. I will have pics of my bueatiful fresh huge coated whites soon. I was very proud of my animals this year, it was a long hard year.
now TA DA drum roll..............Colin Burns ( a 14 year old ) wins BIS YOUTH....................I consider Colin a prodigy.....he is a hard hard worker and very bright. He does all his own work. Seeing him win BIS (the doe is 1/2 Silvertone) was thrilling.
In 2005 I won BIS ARBA and it was a highlight of my life. In 2006 Margaret and I won a group
Also this year 2007 another youth group was taken by a French angora ...............go wool....
This year cancer was my enemy........my friends and my rabbits were my salvation. Thank you to all the loving care I had from my friends.