Monday, April 30, 2007

BEST IN SHOW OPEN A SYRACUSE



April 29 2007 Syracuse NY Empire State RCBA
open A BEST IN SHOW went to my sr. colored doe the wonderful SILVERTONE HEIRESS. In show B Best res went to Karin and Jack Bailey with thier Giant Angora. GO WOOL
BOB in show B was GC Silvertone Sally Jesse
The jr Doe class with legs in both shows was Silvertone Dresssed to Impress. De Angelo had BOS both shows with a white buck Silvertone Platinum (granding him)
It was my first show after my surgery and I was so tired what a long but happy day. A special thank you to Heather Thompson, and Linda Sue Kolassa for all thier help during my down time.
I have a lot of Convention and herd sire prospect Bucks that are for sale and ready to go. inquiries eves 315-866-2801 or cell 315-868-7372.............pick up at Nationals can be arranged.....no shipping at this time.
Have a great week!

Labels: