Tuesday, May 26, 2009

GC SILVERTONE GLAMOUR GAL DOUBLE BIS RUTLAND VT

Last weekend I decided to travel to the double shows in Rutland VT. I took 2 rabbits the multiple BIS DIVA and the multiple BIS GLAMOUR GAL. I only took the 2 BIG GIRLS. This weekend Glamour GAl prevailed over the 16 mo old Grand Diva. On the BIS table we had 2 excellent judges that truly know how to examine an Angora and how to bring the best look from the wonderful wool. GC SILVERTONE GLAMOUR GAL won BIS OPEN for both shows. The judges Josh Humphries and Rusty Westhoff....Thank you to them especially for their praise for her body type in addition to the stunning wool. The weather was cold and rainy at first but cleared and warmed as the day went on. I also met a fellow exhibitor that I had never talked to before, her name is Josie she hails from Quebec Canada. This was Glamour Gals 3rd and 4th BEST in show. Thank you to the Vermont club for thier hospitality.